Gas Guzzlers Extreme

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I just got this game off Steam for 50% off.  It's awesome!!  Easy to control, wicked graphics, and the best part, GUNS! hehe

hehehe It just came out on Steam. Plus I ordered an Xbox 360 controller for Windows to use with it. :) It has a free demo.  But it looked so cool and I just straight up bought it.

I am planning on getting a gaming pc at some point because I am missing out on sooooo.... much. I just haven't got the money at the moment. 

I really don't have a clue but if I'm going to get a gaming PC I will go for something for about £1000 when I have the money. 

Coolness.  Where do you plan on getting it?  I got my entire rig off newegg.com :)

zoldos said:
Coolness.  Where do you plan on getting it?  I got my entire rig off newegg.com :)
After I get a job when I start uni probably. So I will hopefully have one early 2015 or late 2014. 

zoldos said:
hahaha That's awhile. lol  But something to look forward to!!
Yeah, a pretty long time away indeed. But definitely something I can be looking forward too! 

I also just got "Remember Me" for the PC.  WOW!!!  Very cool!  I'm a "memory hunter", the best of my kind,  but somebody wiped MY memory.  Trippy! hehe

zoldos said:
I also just got "Remember Me" for the PC.  WOW!!!  Very cool!  I'm a "memory hunter", the best of my kind,  but somebody wiped MY memory.  Trippy! hehe
Haha, yeah I ought to get that game. It looks really good but I'd have to get it on console. 

Not sure if it's on the console.  I just got a new car and tricked it out.  Very cool! hehehe

Coolness.  Do the games look "better" on the PS4?  I mean how is it better than the PS3, graphics wise?

Killzone looks better than last generation definitely but I can't see a whole lot of improvement in BF4 even though the graphics are still very, very good and are definitely the top last gen graphics if not a tiny bit better.

Ah coolness.  Have you looked at "Remember Me"?  I got that for the PC and it's wicked!

Back