Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
this topic is pretty simple, just chat or talk about anything and everything. I'll start:

why didn't I start this topic sooner?

I agree, Good things come to people who work hard at something at a long time.

Good luck with your Power Point Presentation. You should also make flash cards since it look weird if you read from the monitor or projection screen whle doing your Presentation.

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ May 10, 2009 04:22 pm) Good luck with your Power Point Presentation. You should also make flash cards since it look weird if you read from the monitor or projection screen whle doing your Presentation.
yeah, my speech teacher recommends to make flash cards of whatever you are going to read on a PP.

Also, try dressing nicely since if your shirt has a stain on it, people won't pay attention to you. They look at your stain.

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ May 11, 2009 03:01 pm) Also, try dressing nicely since if your shirt has a stain on it, people won't pay attention to you. They look at your stain.
now that is weird advice. but a good suggestion.

If you're shy about being up there, wear a shirt with a stain on it. Then people will focus on the stain and not you!

Haha what WONDERFUL advice.
Didn't even think about flash cards.
We'll make those tomorrow.
Thanks for the help~! ^O^/

After next week,
the semester is over!

^You are up.

Not much going on today just updating my Website software to the latest version.

Have you tried looking on graphics forums or forum promotions sites?

They usually have section for helping you find graphics staffs, or graphics tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back