General Rayman Topic

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I don't think we have one of these yet and if we do it died out so here's a new one.

Well to start off the only real Rayman game I played was Rayman 2: The Great Escape for the N64. It was one of my favorite games, even though I never beat it. I've had this urge to play it, but I can't find it so I may end up getting the DS version.

Actually I learned that Rayman 2 actually had a GBC version so I tried it out and the story is the same at the beginning and all, but Rayman shoots his hands, not energy balls, which I don't like a much. I know that Rayman 2 is the black sheep because of the ball shooting, but I like that more.

I also have Rayman for the PSOne that my friend gave me because he doesn't play it. It's pretty fun, but I can't really get into it. I really want to get Rayman Origins though. It looks pretty good.

Also I played Rayman Raving Rabbids, but I don't count that due to it being a spin-off game.

So yeah just talk about Rayman and remeber don't post spoilers, you don't know who's beaten the game and who hasn't.

My favorite rayman games are the 1st Rayman and Rayman Origins
I like Rayman 3, Rayman Hoodlums revenge and Rayman Raving Rabbids GBA too

I really want to get Rayman Legends when it comes out too
biggrin.gif

You shouldn't get Rayman 2 for DS. The controls are awful, they're all touch-based. Thus is the fate of the early DS game...

You shouldn't get Rayman 2 for DS. The controls are awful, they're all touch-based. Thus is the fate of the early DS game...

Funny, it wasn't all touched-based when I played it...

I never really played Rayman 1. I cleared Rayman 2 though, but never got all the Lums. Rayman 3 was rather funny, and I could never re-play Rayman 2 on the DS or even the remake Rayman Revolution. Rayman Origins is great fun, but I haven't played Co-Op much at all.

Well then I'll go to Amazon and buy it for the N64 again if I have to. Isn't there an Xbox version too? I can just get that.

I just looked it up and I guess not. That's odd. Whatever I'll just reget the N64 game when I make money.

I'm watching JoshJepson play Rayman 3 right now and that's what sparked this thread. I want to play it, but I don't know where I could find it. Unless it's on Amazon. I learned you can find pretty much everything on Amazon.

I really want Rayman Origins so that I have something to co-op with my friend because I ran out of co-op games. So I figured this would be fun.

Back