Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
In preparation for the legions of players who will no doubt soon be shooting each other, exploiting every glitch, and saying very rude things on voice chat—as well as the millions of folks who just want to play, and have to deal with the jerks—Treyarch has posted their official Security and Enforcement Policy on their forums.

The policy is a laundry list of bannable offenses, with penalties, ranging from 48-hour suspensions to loss of certain privileges and stats to permanent removal from online play, clearly outlined.

Piracy, modding, and hacking, when discovered by Treyarch, will be rewarded by permanent bans. The use of "unsupported devices and applications," which include but are not limited to, "modded controllers, IP flooders and lag switches," will trigger a temporary ban and stat reset for the first offense, with potential permanent bans for repeated use. Exploiting glitches in any way is also, naturally, a big no-no.

As for lewd and offensive but not cheating-related behavior, first offenses result in temporary bans, second offenses in temporary bans and the revocation of voice chat, and theoretically "extreme or repeat offenses" can get a player permanently banned from online play.
The same applies to problematic behavior while live-streaming play.

Source

Don't be idiots people, if people camp or talk trash. Turn them into swiss cheese every chance you have.

This is pretty exciting news. I totally hate how there is so much idiots online in the COD games. I hope they enforce it and not are just scaring them.

It's not. My keyboard is stupid. Sometimes when I hit a button, it doesn't even actually input the button. One time the spacebar wouldn't work for a whole sentence, sothesentencebasicallylookedlikethisandit'sannoyingtryingtofixthis.

Back