Getting bored of anime anytime soon

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't think I would ever get bored of anime anytime soon.

I know people who stopped watching anime after sometime. Now, they prefer TV episodes more, or drama, or video games, or music...well, they just don't have the time for anime anymore.

As for me, I do watch crime drama like voice, cold case, criminal minds along with shaurya and star sometimes but I like anime though. These days, I am not posting too many anime threads as I have started working even during my lunch time :(

Anyway, I am positive that I would never get bored of anime. What about you guys?

Sadly, I got out of anime and while I'm slowly watching more of it as of late, I still find it hard to start new ones or just continue with ones I started. Mainly because of time constraints. I feel like I could spend my time playing games or something else. I mean, I started My Hero Academia in June of last year and I didn't finish it until two weeks ago. I even have some anime I started a year or more ago that I want to finish, but I have no drive to.

As for why I got out of anime, it's just a silly reason. I used to only watch anime with my friend and I eventually started watching anime without him, but somethings happened where I didn't see him in a place we could watch anime and now he's no long my friend and it's mainly the memories of watching anime.

Sadly, I got out of anime and while I'm slowly watching more of it as of late, I still find it hard to start new ones or just continue with ones I started. Mainly because of time constraints. I feel like I could spend my time playing games or something else. I mean, I started My Hero Academia in June of last year and I didn't finish it until two weeks ago. I even have some anime I started a year or more ago that I want to finish, but I have no drive to.

As for why I got out of anime, it's just a silly reason. I used to only watch anime with my friend and I eventually started watching anime without him, but somethings happened where I didn't see him in a place we could watch anime and now he's no long my friend and it's mainly the memories of watching anime.

Well, if we start watching really interesting ones...then we can't stop in the middle no matter what. For me, Haikyuu, Kyou kara ore wa, seirei no moribito.

I did like drama like voice, criminal minds, cold case, God's gift etc...but I always come back to anime.

Well, if we start watching really interesting ones...then we can't stop in the middle no matter what. For me, Haikyuu, Kyou kara ore wa, seirei no moribito.

I did like drama like voice, criminal minds, cold case, God's gift etc...but I always come back to anime.
I did watch the first episode of Haikyuu and it got me interested. I'm hoping to watch more of it soon.

I did watch the first episode of Haikyuu and it got me interested. I'm hoping to watch more of it soon.
Do complete watching it. It's a really great anime but you can't watch them for the second time with the same enthusiasm. As we know the outcome, sports anime are not at all interesting for a re watch

I'm pretty sure I will watch anime till the day I die. Though these days anything with common traits like long over winded friendship talks I find myself skipping.

Back