Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I need a good GF ad slogan, it should be kept short and sweet and enticing for people to come to this site. Here is our current one:

Gf is the place to receive all the latest gaming news and discuss it with video game loving people. If you get bored of video games, you can talk about other topics in other forums located on Gf or head on over to our massive arcade to pass time by playing old school games. Whatever you do, you shall enjoy your time at Gamingforce.

try and come up with something better, winner gets 1 million shards. If you do not win, but I believe I will use yours I will give you 5000 shards.

----------

And I need a very short version, this is our current one:

All the gaming news you could ever want and more at Gamingforce!

In this ad, you must include this link into it:

Code:
http://forum.gamingforce.us/

Winner gets 1 million shards and for every one I may use you will also get 1000 shards.

This contest goes until I see we have enough entries. So go!

Do you just want the slogan? Or the ad too?

Hm... I´m not very creative, but I´ll try...

Love gaming? Love news? Love news ABOUT gaming?! Then your about to come into your heaven! Here at GF we have all of that plus more!

OR

Love games? Get over here. (Not an actual entry.)

Gaming fanatic? Can list every character from every game you love? Come hang with fellow gamers like you!

Best I could think of without my daily caffeine.

ShadowRose wins the big description.

GracefulAssassin wins the short description.

Both entries will be slightly tweaked to better enforce the vision of this place. You two will get 1 million shards shortly.

Back