Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
if your thinking taken over as owing google well thats not what I meant. but if you were to type in gamingforce in google this GF is at the top of the search list which another GF board was previously at the top but no longer is. we are at the top as well as in yahoo

party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif

don't believe me then check it out for your self. link

I think it looked like my link exchange program paid off. That was the purpose of getting a higher Google Page rank. So offically, our Google Page Rank is 1.

Meaning, if they search for our forums on Google, our site is very likely going to show up on the first page. One of our new members came from Google, so it's a sign that new members are starting to come in here.

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ March 19, 2008 04:53 pm) I think it looked like my link exchange program paid off. That was the purpose of getting a higher Google Page rank. So offically, our Google Page Rank is 1.

Meaning, if they search for our forums on Google, our site is very likely going to show up on the first page. One of our new members came from Google, so it's a sign that new members are starting to come in here.
good work Mr.K

party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
Yeah Mr.K awsome job
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif

just messing around to day I found that GF is at the top or second to the top of the following search engines

answers
ask
Dogpile
AltaVista
WebCrawler
HotBot
MetaCrawler
AllTheWeb
Lycos
yahoo
Pandia Powersearch
msn

and probably a lot more. if nothing else we can be found
cool0003.gif

Never figured our site would show up on Ask.com, that 60+ search submission that I've done about a month back may have paid off.

I tried to submit to Ask, but I think there's a price to be paid for that, but I may have submitted to a search engine that is powered by Ask's site, which carried our site over to their search database. Anyway, I'm pleased that's accomplished.

Back