Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Here is another GF update!

As you know, GF came under attack. But thanks to our webhost they quickly stopped it and updated their firewall to prevent it for the future.

Now, has anyone noticed the forum/website loading faster? Our hosting has entered in a partnership with CloudFlare. Which is suppose to "make your website be faster and safer around the world." And since I activate it, I have noticed absolutely no slowness on this forum that wasn't due to my connection. So let me know how that is working.

Just a reminder to all, our website is a portal for gaming news/reviews (written by me and others) and trailers and among a few other things which is to pull in more traffic. As such, all website registrations/sign ins will redirect to the forum registrations/sign ins. This should hopefully boost activity over time. And you can help out with this by writing articles for our website. PM me if interested.

This past month, I made Your Achievements sub board in the GF gamer hangout board. There you can announce any personal goals, achievements on this forum (ie reaching 1000 posts) and other things you wish to announce. It is also where you can claim your trophies.

And that looks to be it for the update, next month I will announce details for the GF revamp!

And currently we have a total of 57,802 posts and 901 (holy crap we got over 900 members!) members. In this past month we made a total of 1502 posts. and got 17 new members!

That's all for this update, I'll make another update topic next month to let you all know how things are doing. If you have any comments, suggestions for the site, ect. please post them so we can do our best to sky rocket this forum to the top and further then any other forum!

-DS :cool:

Back