Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month, E3 is nearly upon us! And new things at the Gamingforce forums.

First off, I'm pleased to announce the new GF website! Something that took a good deal of time to get to light. See more info about it here.

I've been making updates to many GF mods and using more of the SEO mod to better get GF out to the search engines.

Such upgraded mods also allows the use of the Xbox gamer tag BBcode, which can be used like this:

Code:
[xbl]*insert your gamertag here*[/xbl]

[xbl]test[/xbl]

I don't see a way to add it to the posting box, so I'll be sure to add a BBcode usage topic to the forum soon. Most likely once E3 is done.

Speaking of E3, one week from now we'll be knee deep in it. As always, the general world of gaming category will be turned into the E3 category and the general gaming boards will be placed into the general world or gaming board to make room for the Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft E3 boards. Expect this to happen on Sunday.

This past month, our hosting's provider changed something or setting which crippled our email system. This made it impossible for people to receive email activation or get their password reset email. As soon as I found out about it, I got a fix for it.

So I believe that's about it for this update.

As mention here, I don't got that much time to work outside of the GF forums. So please look at the topic and see if you be willing to help expand gamingforce beyond this forum.

Before I end this update, I am seeking people who will write GOOD video game reviews/previews. Depending on how well you write them, I may pay you. But at the most, I can promise you excellent exposure on our new website. And trust me, the website will gain you quick exposure.

And currently we have a total of 64,072 posts and 786 members. In this past month we made a total of 2312 posts and got 29 new members! Not bad for May, but we better do better for June!

That's all for this update, I'll make another update topic next month to let you all know how things are doing. If you have any comments, suggestions for the site, ect. please post them so we can do our best to sky rocket this forum to the top and further then any other forum!

-DS :cool:

P.S, please spread the word that Gamingforce will be the place to see all the E3 news on a friendly, ad free forum. :) Just make sure you let guests know they can only view topics so many times before they must sign up.

Back