Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month, get those games played, school is around the corner! And new things at the Gamingforce forums.

oh boy, that time I knew would come is nearly upon me. 21 days from now, I Demon_skeith shall be entering college! I'm shooting for computer analyst which has a section on web programing and design. I'm hoping I will like it and use the knowledge for this forum and website.

Now your probably worried that I will be to busy to work on this place, put that thought aside. I'm keeping things light so I will continue to run this place like normal. I do hope I can get some knowledge which can help this place ever further.

Now for GF updates,

I've integrated more social site features into the forum and website. You can read more on that here. And I will reward you for it.

Our first contest in a long time ended, find out the winner here. Another shall be announced this weekend.

I set up a comic-con board this past week, though it didn't get much attention I did post some good things. The board will be closing soon.

IPB 3.2.0 was released, expect GF boards to upgrade at the end of the year once our major mods have updates to them so they work on that version.

I like to thank Reicha7 for setting up a steam group for the GF boards. It has my support, please contact Reicha on how to join.

You may notice on some news topics I post there is a link saying 'source of info' or 'source'. If I post source, it's the article straight from the news site, if it is source of info, then that's me typing it out in my own words leaving a link to back it up. I hope by doing more of it myself, it will makes us better on SEO.

This brings me to the next topic, I would like people to help me post articles not only on the forums but on the website. Specially the website. PM if you are interested.

Related to that, we really need people to advertise GF on other forums. Just placing a text link or image in your sig would help us greatly. We got all the none forum advertising covered, just need to focus more in this area. You can find text and image ads here. I'll greatly reward people with shards if you do this. PM me for more details.

Long ago, our founder of GF Zero started to make his own arcade games. Sadly his life got busy and put a stop to that. But I may have found someone to replace him as a resource of home made arcade games. More on this in the future.

That's it for this update.

As mention here, I don't got that much time to work outside of the GF forums. So please look at the topic and see if you be willing to help expand gamingforce beyond this forum.

Before I end this update, I am seeking people who will write GOOD video game reviews/previews. Depending on how well you write them, I may pay you. But at the most, I can promise you excellent exposure on our new website. And trust me, the website will gain you quick exposure.

And currently we have a total of 55,367 posts and 857 members. In this past month we made a total of not available due to post pruning. and got 26 new members!

That's all for this update, I'll make another update topic next month to let you all know how things are doing. If you have any comments, suggestions for the site, ect. please post them so we can do our best to sky rocket this forum to the top and further then any other forum!

-DS :cool:

Back