Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Capcom had a new trailer for the upcoming remaster of its beloved cult mystery game, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. But you don’t have to wait to play this new remaster, as Capcom also announced a new demo is out now. The full game is out on June 30 for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and Steam.

Capcom had a new trailer for the upcoming remaster of its beloved cult mystery game, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. But you don’t have to wait to play this new remaster, as Capcom also announced a new demo is out now. The full game is out on June 30 for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and Steam.
This was shown at a Nintendo Direct before if I recall correctly, but I'm glad more people can get to playing it.

I never gave much time playing Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective when it came out but with this remaster coming, I'm going all in.

I never gave much time playing Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective when it came out but with this remaster coming, I'm going all in.

This is what I like about the Summer Game Fest this year. Bringing out games that we should check out.

Ghost Trick SGF looks like a nice mystery game with retro graphics and unique gameplay.

Back