Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! Still no news on the NX and new updates on the Gaming Latest forum.

We're entering the third month of the year and new game releases are starting to pour out with E3 not too much father off. So we start off this month's forum update with....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to froggyboy604 froggyboy604 for making member of the month for being nominated, congrats! Winner of the topic of the month goes to OMDO OMDO for the topic Red/Blue/Yellow out on the VC! Stop on by to check out the nostalgia.

---- Arcade ----

Another month so new games and this month I'm feeling... Bish. I've added Break Out and Bubble Bobble. Enjoy!

---- Software Upgrade ----

The forum software has been upgraded to version 1.5.6 which is mainly for security patches and updates on the back end. Hopefully something more member useful will be released soon.

---- Advertising Staff ----

Finally after months of searching, I've found people willing to take the advertising staff spots here on the forum! Already their results is boosting traffic and some new membership! I welcome StevEO StevEO and Hugop Hugop to our staff members.

---- Thanks for sticking with us! ----

That's another update, sorry for it being so late this month. Enjoy your March everyone and enjoy the upcoming Easter and St. Patrick's Day. For those of you who recognize it, day light savings time is coming up which means a lost hour.

---- Stats ----

We currently have 184,677 posts and 1,735 members and in the last month we made 1,588 posts and got 11 new members.

Back