Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's a new year! and good gaming god is this Gaming Latest update late.

So yeah, the monthly update (Which is supposed to be done on the first or second day of the new month) is totally late, mostly due to the holidays, me trying to clear out my backlog to upgrade to a PS4 and trying to get all the updates in order for this forum. A few have come to light but I'll be making the changes throughout the month.

As such expect a more heavier update in February. For now I'll let you know a quick overview of changes:

Change to the site logos
revamp to the money system
change a few forum prefix tags
sweeten the deal to become member of the month
monthly tournaments
and a few other things

So yeah, I'll be rolling those out over the next few weeks.

Press Start

So major kudos and thanks to Trilient Trilient for including GL in his youtube videos. You can check out the video here Check out Gaming Latest's new video series - Press Start!

spread it around, sub to his channel if you can and lets make this go far :)

Light Theme

There is still time to leave feedback for GL's custom light skin. Please leave all your thoughts here: Need input on a Light Theme

I'll be putting the order in come February so leave your ideas soon.

---- Stats ----

We currently have 199,975 (We'll need to watch for the big 200k day) posts and 2,013 members and in the last month we made 1,162 posts and got 11 new members!

From the past year, we've made 18,256 posts and gotten 313 members! Not too bad of an year!

More updates soon GL members and thanks for sticking with us thus far.

-DS

Big year for Gaming Latest in 2017 it seems, big year for gaming too. Glad to have been a part of the site for 3 years now and look forward to the year ahead. Big changes and improvements coming and exciting new elements (like the aforementioned YouTube content)

Back