Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! The weather grows cold and game releases full! and new updates on the Gaming Latest forum.

Welcome to the tenth month of the year everyone, sorry once more for the late update but school and work has made your admin lazy and busy! So better late than never we as always will start with....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to TheGamingRow TheGamingRow for some great posts making the person of the month! And topic of the month goes to: Anyone miss the battlefield 2 game?

---- Arcade ----

So this is where I announce two new games buuuuuuut, the site I've been getting the games from has gone completely paid in downloading and not many games from the old GF site seem to be working with the GL arcade. So I'll find something else later this month and make a separate update for a few games. Sorry for any delays!

---- Images won't upload ----

Yeah, you'll remember from the last update I said the media gallery was having issues, well the issues were completely on my side or rather my laptop has been banned somehow (I can upload from a desktop on the same network, odd.)

So yeah, nothing wrong. Feel free to upload but remember the media gallery is only for hosting images on the GL site only! No off site linking.

---- *crickets chirp and construction sounds* ----

Yikes! I don't need to look at the usual monthly stats to see that forum activity dropped this last month, maybe its school? Maybe its all the new games coming out? Hard to say but our core activity has dropped unfortunately.

No matter how dead this site becomes, which I will remind you from the site's history that I have posted even when the site died before, that I will always keep things running and posting so long as I'm both healthy enough and have internet to do so!

So for now I'm doing a little forum revamp and looking at how to expand the site in better ways. One such way is the new welcome message that greets all guests who view the site, thanks to the other staff members for bringing it together.

More revamp updates later this month.

---- Affiliation ----

I'm proud to announce the affiliation between Gaming Latest and CM30 CM30's site Gaming Reinvented

This affiliation will help out both our sites remain a strong and active place on the internet with GR's blogging services and our dedicated forums. We hope both site's members and you guests will enjoy the things to come from us.

---- Thanks for sticking with us! ----

That's another update folks. Once again activity is dropping but we will keep on keeping on! So we have lots of things in planning stages so please look forward to more news and updates from us!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 197,000 posts and 1,974 members and in the last month we made 854 posts and got 22 new members!

Well done to our member of the month and topic of the month!

Yes activity has dropped, I think we are entering into a slow period for forums as people tend to be busy in their lives around this time of year.

Back