Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! We have reached the end of the year (Game over)! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the twelfth and final forum update of the 2023 year! Got a few updates, so let us get the usual out of the way as always...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to cm2 cm2 for many great updating posts throughout the site. Thank you for your activity as always!

Topic of the month is: Is this the most views for a game OST ever?

---- Holiday Contest ----

Tis the season for gifts, shopping and chaos! Here on GL we will have a contest to finish out the new year with! I will post details later this week, please keep an eye out.

The Christmas theme is up, but it's about to be wrapped up to something more! What is it? Find out soon.

---- Pimp Out Usernames ----

I am pleased to announce you can now color and spice up your usernames once more! Please see this topic for all details: Style User Names Restored

---- All Store items returning ----

I've come to a decision on some of the store items, this decision will unfortunately delay their return until the 1st of the year. This return will also require you to re-agree to the site terms/rules. More on this next year! But the shop cards will return!

---- November Awards ----

Congrats to the top five posts of November!

---- Social Media Channels ----

A great big thanks once more to @Altair for setting up some social channels for GL! Please check them out in this topic: Support our social channels

---- Xenforo Version 2.3 ----

You may or may not have heard rumblings of Xenforo 2.3, but sounds like 2024 they will finally move Xenforo from version 2.2 to 2.3, whereas this is great, it also means all current addons/themes for the GL site will no longer work. So we must give time to all the addon makers/theme makers time to upgrade their stuff to the next version, if they do, that is. So I don't suspect this site to upgrade much before 2025. Rest assured, I will be testing in the background for a hopeful smooth transition, whenever it happens.

And that is it! Hope everyone is staying warm, have a safe upcoming holiday and have a happy new year!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 519,282 posts and 4,186 members. In this last month we made over 1,606 posts!

Last edited:
Looks like a lot going on here for this month. I look forward to seeing it all play out :)

Back