Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! What a freeze start to the year! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the second forum update of the year! Not much to the update, so let's get to it with....

---- Of the Month ----

Member of the month goes to Heatman Heatman for once more out posting me! Congrats! :grin:

Topic of the month is: Did you miss working from home?

---- January Awards ----

Top five posters that haven't gotten an award before have been awarded!

---- What a bad month ----

As another heads up, my company got hit by ransomware last month, it crippled us hard, found out in the worst way my back-up data jobs weren't as good as I thought, two long weeks of making a story short and working 14-16 hour days, I didn't get much done socially or on this site. I should be able to get some stuff done this month though. Thanks for remaining active in the meantime!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 497,059 posts and 4,157 members. In this last month we made over 2,901 posts! We also gained 2 active new members!

Thank you Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith.
I'm very happy to win this again. It makes me so proud.

We are all sorry for what happened with your company and how it affected you physically and mentally. But you're stronger. You're gonna be alright.

Thank you Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith.
I'm very happy to win this again. It makes me so proud.

We are all sorry for what happened with your company and how it affected you physically and mentally. But you're stronger. You're gonna be alright.

Well..... my little experience, lack of training and maybe not paying attention enough did cost the company a lot of time and money and then additional money. And something I guess I should have seen led to a few months of data loss that sent the person of that area to the hospital due to heart issues.

Should I be able to keep my job at the end of this, I can only improve things, hopefully.

Well..... my little experience, lack of training and maybe not paying attention enough did cost the company a lot of time and money and then additional money. And something I guess I should have seen led to a few months of data loss that sent the person of that area to the hospital due to heart issues.

Should I be able to keep my job at the end of this, I can only improve things, hopefully.
You will keep your job, nothing is going to happen to it.

Congrats MOTM Heatman Heatman ! :)
Congrats to Heatman Heatman for winning member of the month.
Congratulations Heatman Heatman for winning the Top poster award for January. It shows that you love it so much here!
Thanks for the update Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and congrats Heatman Heatman on being member of the month!

Thank you all guys :)

Back