Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1617438709270.png

It's a new month! Everyone ready for a hopping month? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the fourth month of the year! As always let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

Third winner of the year goes to KoolSoul KoolSoul for constant profile updates and interesting content around the site. Congrats!

Topic of the month is: What would you do with a billion dollars

---- Lucky Clover Awards ----

Continuing the monthly top 5 awards, the top five last month should have a nice lucky four leaf clover! Congrats! :)

---- Store Revamp ----

The store revamp was completed, please see this topic for more details: Shop Updated

---- Account Details Revamp ----

The account details, where you could list extra usernames and interests has been cleaned up. Our merger from CM30 CM30 must have added a bunch of stuff and I didn't realize it. Please double-check it and hopefully nothing got deleted!

---- Gaming Reinvented Saturday Games ----

Roughly every other Saturday, our partner site GR usually hosts some kind of fun game but we've been lacking people joining up. Be sure to head on over to the discord and get together with like minded gamers and have fun! On 4/3 there is a Smash tournament planned. Come and take me on if you dare!

---- GL arcade contest----

I'll be announcing an arcade contest this weekend, please keep an eye out for it!

---- Win a game console?----

Let's see who is in the lead for this possible grand prize?

Tiger21820 Tiger21820 leads with 4!

Keep up the good work! Plenty of time to enter!

That's all for this update! I hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to the year ahead once we get the Coronavirus tamed.

We currently have 445,972 posts and 4,082 members. In this last month we made over 1,790 posts! We also gained 31 new members!

That's great
I got the March posting award and I love it *-* . I will have to be in top 5 always from now on :grin:

Congratulations KoolSoul KoolSoul on winning the MOTM for March. I can't wait for the arcade contest, always thought it was extremely fun to compete with you everyone here

Congrats KoolSoul KoolSoul on winning March's MOTM ! :)

Thank you everyone! I'll do my best to remain active on here!

Reactions: cm2
Back