Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! No rotten joke as there is updates! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the fourth forum update of the year! Not to much for this update so as always let us begin with...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra for their many great posts around the site :) Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: What's something you really want but are too responsible to buy?

---- New & Leaving Moderator ----

I like to welcome a new moderator to the site! DaBoss38 F1FTH3L3M3NT congrats on the promotion and do a great job!

Also Sincerem Sincerem will be stepping down as moderator. Thank you for your service!

---- Social Media----

As a reminder to follow Trilient's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHnda5K97W2MmIptdej9Uw

If you need a quick update on news, keep an eye on our twitter: https://twitter.com/gaming_latest?lang=en

Or quickly chat in our partnered Tiger21820 Tiger21820 Discord server! Links can be found in the newly made Social media tab on the top navigation.

And that is it for this update! Yeah, short and sweet but hopefully more next month! I hope everyone has a great rainy month and see you next month!

We currently have 468,753 posts and 4,345 members. In this last month we made over 2,174 posts! We also gained 21 new members!

full

It's a new month! No rotten joke as there is updates! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the fourth forum update of the year! Not to much for this update so as always let us begin with...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra for their many great posts around the site :) Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: What's something you really want but are too responsible to buy?

---- New & Leaving Moderator ----

I like to welcome a new moderator to the site! DaBoss38 F1FTH3L3M3NT congrats on the promotion and do a great job!

Also Sincerem Sincerem will be stepping down as moderator. Thank you for your service!
We are very pleased you like our many great posts around the site.

I hope Sincerem Sincerem is successful wherever his path leads him from here.

Even if I am not a mod here, I will always be around the forums. I thank everyone who has made my time worth it here, including our beloved admin Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith , I thank you too Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra for showing care to me.

Reactions: cm2
Back