Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! New games Spring is in the air! and new updates on the GL forum.

Welcome everyone to the fourth update of the year! E3 draws closer and closer and our backlogs are growing bigger by the week! Nothing too special with this monthly update so lets just get into it with first off....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to Danielx64 Danielx64 for his help with our arcade issue (announcement coming soon) and his continued activity on the forum! Congrats :) Topic of the month is: What Games Are You Most Excited For?

---- TGDB Addon ----

This is just a head up that I will be changing the TGDB addon very soon with something more worthwhile to use! It's entering beta testing this coming week and will be up for full use soon. More details in the near future.

---- Light Theme ----

The light theme is..... 70% done I say. I do hope to have it ready come May.

---- Seasonal Anime ----

Don't forget to check the anime board for the Spring 2017 anime list, many season 2 animes are airing this spring! so much to watch...

---- Contest ----

Seems the first month of contests went pretty well, I'll be updating last month's posts soon and posting the new ones as well. Thanks for joining in!

Well that does it for now. I hope everyone enjoys the warming weather (if it does so in your region) and be sure to take breaks often while gaming!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 360,335 posts and 6,613 members and in the last month we made 1,355 posts and got 10 new members!

Back