Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's finally E3 time once more! and new updates on the GL forum.

Welcome everyone to the sixth update of the year and what a great month for an update as its time to look forward to E3, which is only a few days away! Before getting to that lets start off with the usual....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to Ash kingcool52 for his continued activity on the forum and his many great posts daily. Topic of the month goes to Next Console in 2018?

---- TGDB Addon ----

Update on this, this addon will go live sometime this month. Just working out one last bug with it. Full details on its update coming soon.

---- Light Theme ----

Finally done and up. See all details and report any issues here please.

---- E3 2017 ----

Finally, gamer's biggest day is here E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2017 is upon us and as always it gets busy here around GL. For those of you who are new or those who need a reminder, E3 has so much news to it that I have to bring out some special boards just to hold all the news! Since there is usually between 100-300 topics of news.

So come this Friday or Saturday you should see the E3 boards go live and they will be up roughly over one week and then all topics will be sorted to their correct normal boards as discussion dies down.

As always, me and the other GL staff will post all news, trailers and any images there is for your viewing pleasure on a great site. You can get the full E3 schedule here and I'm looking forward to discussing everything here and on our social media sites and on the GR blog with all GL members :)

---- Contest ----

A sad turn out for the contests this past month, I'll get everything total tomorrow and posted along with this month's planned activities.

That does it for this update, lets all enjoy this month of E3 and warm spring weather and I'll see you lot next update!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 363,361 posts which in this past month we've made 1,422 posts. We currently have 6,658 members and in the last month we've gotten 33 new members!

Can't wait for the E3 forums to go live, those sound quite useful.

And as Benoit said earlier, congrats on being member of the month Ash kingcool52!

Reactions: Ash
Yeah I can't wait for the arcade contest mainly, need to beat you guys to first place this time :grin:

Back