Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! The heat is on in the states! and new updates on the GL forum.

Welcome everyone to the seventh update of the year and sadly I don't have much to say on this update. Before getting to that lets start off with the usual....

---- Of the Month ----

A lot of candidates this month, but I have decided on and congrats to: Denis_P Denis_P for high quality posting! Topic of the month is: Anime Summer 2017 List

---- TGDB Addon ----

Heh.... still not up is it? ^^; damn bugs, but I truly do hope this month it will be up for better total game info posting.

Sorry for the delay folks.

---- E3 2017 ----

Was a huge success once more for this forum if you ask me, the event itself was lackluster in a lot of areas but its news herded a lot of traffic to the site. As always be sure to join us next year for E3 2018 and look below for last month's epic post count.

Thanks for your support folks :)

---- GL nears its Decade ----

Holy shit folks, I really truly mean it when I say THANK YOU for joining this aging forum. Next month Gaming Latest (formally gamingforce) will have its tenth birthday! *cries manly tears of joy* This might not seem like much but ten years in forum age is very golden and ultra rare. When I took over this site, I do believe I was in my dark days of jr high school and now I near my bachelors degree with so much going for me (online that is) so without saying it, a lot has happened while keeping this forum going.

Not even during this forum's golden days were we going this strong with our userbase, and I truly like to thank you guys with a contest with nice prizes. Sadly I fully planned on awarding the first place winner with a game console/handheld of their choice, but my finances won't allow it at this time. So instead I'll go with second best, which you will have to tune in next month to find out.

More next month!

---- Contest ----

Another sad turn out for our contest, everyone was too busy with E3 I guess. ^^; anyways I'll announce winners and give prizes soon and set up the next stuff before this weekend.

That does it for this update, thanks for joining us for E3, look forward to the grand birthday event and I'll see you lot next update!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 366,964 posts which in this past month we've made 3,603 posts. We currently have 6,737 members and in the last month we've gotten 79 new members!

The uptick in activity has been nice! I do have to question the topic of the month though lol.

Oh man what a surprise, I didn't even have a speech prepared for the occasion! When I got the notification that I had been mentioned in a post, I could only wonder what sort of trouble I had gotten myself into this time. But I was absolutely elated to find this waiting! Thank you so much, it's an honor to be considered among the top posters on this forum.

Congratulations to you and the staff on celebrating your tenth year online. It really is a milestone, and I'm hoping to see this forum keep going stronger than ever. It's been a pleasure posting here, and I'm sure it will only get better as the community continues to grow.

I don't think it's something you need to track, just check the forums to see which topic generated the most discussion. It's weird making a topic with no posts from July the topic of the month for June... it would be better to grab just any old topic from last month.

Well I am (as others would be) excited to see what the next contest would be (including the arcade one).

Back