Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It's a new month! The forum becomes one year older! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to a new month and the eighth update for this year! Sad to feel like summer is coming to an end here in the states, but we still got plenty to come on the forums so lets just start off with...

---- Of the Month ----

The best member for their constant posting is Danielx64 Danielx64, congrats! Topic of the month goes to: Worst time for your controller to die?

---- Site is 100% SSL Protected ----

As mentioned last month, the site should be completely SSL protected, just doubling down on this to announce that our SSL certification has been successfully renewed as well. Security is well assured here at GL!

---- We're nearly 12 years old ----

As of August 8th Gaming latest turns 12 years old! How will we usher in 12 years of online activity? How about a fully working arcade with nice prizes! Please look forward to that grand day :)

---- Forum progress ----

This has been a lot slower than I had hope, but I'm getting good news on our waiting addons and the credit system is nearly calibrated. There will be more store updates in the coming weeks. Topics giving updates on these will come soon.

---- Spam ----

I have been seeing a lot of advertisement spam here of late, guess that is what happens when you gain 12 years of popularity :p if you see any, please do not post in them and report it to staff to get deleted. Again, if you solely join to do this, your topics will be deleted and your account banned. You can advertise your stuff, but please talk to me first or another staff. We like to gain something out of it as well.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I hope you all have a great month. If you're in the states and are a student, have a safe back to school season!

Continue to enjoy the forum

---- Stats ----

We currently have 410,395 posts and 3,930 members. In this last month we made over 1,353 posts! And gained 33 members.

That's really cool :grin:
Just four more days for our forum's birthday! I wonder what it would be like to celebrate it :p

Back