Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Just a reminder that this is still happening and due out early next though I bet on it become late.

I think the release date next year is already its delay, it was rumored for 2017 originally. Looks good though, cannot wait to play it.

It looks really different, but I think in a good way. I know I'm not in the minority, but I've never been a big fan of the God of War series. This one has caught my eye though, so I need to finish the other games so I can be ready for it when it drops.

I'm really seeing a great improvement in the camera direction here. I'm seeing a bit of similarity with RE5 which suits GOW very well. Individual fights with creeps looked absolutely impressive, but when it came to the boss fight it seems they went back to their classic tropes. Since they made fight with the lesser enemies look realistic, I guess I expected the same level of realism in the boss fight. Honestly, the boss fight didn't have much of an impact to me. I think what I'm really saying is that it was nothing new.

The game looks awesome. It's been a while since I've played the GOW franchise. They weren't my favorite games but they were great if you felt like mashing a lot of buttons to kill things. Hopefully the gameplay in this one can lure me in. I'm interested in the storyline though. He has a son!

Too bad I never played any of the God of War games. But this one seems more in line with the Last of Us type of gameplay.

(I'm shocked they never showed The Last of Us! Part 2 at E3 2017? They showed Uncharted: The Lost Legacy instead.) lol

I am really anticipating the release of this eight installment in the God of war series. It was first rumored to be released in 2017, but official announcement by the publisher (Sony Interactive Entertainment - SIE) has confirmed the release date to be early 2018 for play station 4 console. I can't wait to get a copy and start enjoying my favorite game.
The only depressing news is that the multiplayer feature which is available on the previous (Ascension) installment will be scrapped in favor of the old single-player.
I'm happy to know the new installment will feature both Kratos and his son Atreus thou.

One of combat systems i really enjoy, right ammount of coordination and relaxation. Just enough blood and gore. Still remeber first time I played it and how many times i wiped on fight with Hades while RIPping his soul.

Damn, I got goosebumps watching that trailer. I haven't really played the God of War games ever since God of War II back on PS2 if anybody still remembers it? It was such an awesome game, so brutal!

I am not sure why I never played any of the later ones. Maybe I was just overly busy with other games on my computer - like the multiplayer ones but this trailer truly made me want to play GoW again. I am actually liking the whole 3rd person point of view. I am more used to 3rd person games right now. I am beyond ready to beat some ugly mobs up :)

Part of me wonders if the franchise has "jumped the shark", given that the goals and arcs of the original story, and Kratos' character, are over and done with.

On the other hand, Kratos in and up against Norse mythos? Which are traditionally more brutal than any other mythology in the world? It's a recipe for a great game.

I played a little God of War 2 before, I can't finish it since I suck at these kind of games and I surrender easily. Graphics looks excellent, and I think story would be great, there's a lot of games on my watch list now, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna add this one to it. Maybe if there's a lot of positive reviews to this game, then I might check it out.

I am really afraid that the gameplay might be not as brutal as the previous title. The third person perspective is really good, but we need to see more about it.

I don't really think they are aiming for that much brutality in this title. I enjoyed old titles a lot. Before I actually laid my hands on GoW for the first time I played Devil May Cry a lot. Later I started with GoW and I loved everything about it. Although, running the same thing over and over can get quite boring at times. I did not expect it to be THIS different, but it surely is a nice change. I have high hopes for this title. Graphics look solid and game-play so far does not look that bad either. I just hope it wont rely heavily on the dodge system as that would make it too easy IMO.

That made my day! It's old man Kratos! I can't wait for this game, I've been a fan for as long as the first game was out and now we're here! I think Kratos ends up in the norse mythology, am I right? This looks amazing and I was actually hoping Kratos would fight the World Serpent, seems like the type of thing he does anyways. Hopefully this wont be the last we'll see Kratos, I don't want the game to have an ending like Logan.

I used to love God of War 2 on my PS2. The graphics, the story, the characters and the enemies were amazing. Combat was fluid, boss fights were challenging and the story was actually interesting, which I think was rare for the time. This seems like a huge step forward in that same direction. The visuals are on point and the shaders are especially nice. You would expect that though as the God of War series has always been a benchmark for visuals. I hope the story is good and the addition of Kratos' son is a really nice way to tie it all together. This is definitely a title I will pick up in the future and I think its going to be a classic. Let's hope they don't pull a Watch Dogs because the trailer is really promising.

And that combat though! Amazing honestly.

That made my day! It's old man Kratos! I can't wait for this game, I've been a fan for as long as the first game was out and now we're here! I think Kratos ends up in the norse mythology, am I right? This looks amazing and I was actually hoping Kratos would fight the World Serpent, seems like the type of thing he does anyways. Hopefully this wont be the last we'll see Kratos, I don't want the game to have an ending like Logan.

As sad it might seem, there are times certain characters just have to leave. Surely, it will bother every fan, but on the other side, if you kept running the same thing over and over it would just become repetitive. Not to mention that it might as well lose the quality once it had. Similar situation to this was with Witcher 3. It is most likely we wont be seeing Geralt ever again. They wanted to finish their story. Although it came as a big shock to me as I loved it, I agree with their decision. Sometimes you just have to stop. They might continue the franchise, but Geralt wont be your main monster slayer anymore. ( Cries in Spanish )

The game looks cool but I don't really have an investment for this franchise, since I haven't played any of the previous 3 games. I know you have to kill Greek Gods or whatever, but it somehow got passed my radar when I was picking new games, and I am not really looking forward to playing 3 aged games just to catch up to this 4th one's story. Also, isn't this a PlayStation exclusive game or something? I'd rather play something on my PC to be honest.

Not to mention that it might as well lose the quality once it had. Similar situation to this was with Witcher 3. It is most likely we wont be seeing Geralt ever again. ( Cries in Spanish )

I was just planning to play Witcher 3 and I really have no idea what I'm in for... HE DIES!? OH GOD!! Well, I suppose you're right man. I think some things are just plain inevitable, and you're right. For all we know, Kratos' son could be the next protagonist, and he might even be better than Kratos! Let's not hope Clementine dies in the next installment of the Telltale Walking Dead game o.o

Back