Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
During a, unwise break during their conference, it was announced at a small round table that New Game+ will becoming to the latest God of War game as stated by Sony's President and CEO of Worldwide Studios Shawn Layden.

No other info was given.

The real gamer is keeping calm and waiting for it to get to his fingers for majestic controls. I am the real gamer. I can't wait to get this game running in my machine!

I've read that they've said that they won't be doing any DLC for God of War but I still think that they should. They have like 2 or 3 realms that were "unavailable" so they could quite easily add worlds there...

I've loved God of War for PS4 even though it was the first game for me from the whole series. It's probably one of my top games alongside Horizon: Zero Dawn. Not sure why they didn't just add the New Game+ option right away though?

The real gamer is keeping calm and waiting for it to get to his fingers for majestic controls. I am the real gamer. I can't wait to get this game running in my machine!

I'm having the same feeling just like you as I have grown to enjoy playing some nice games which is to show that I can't wait to have my hands on New Game+ to see how unique that it is going to look like as well.

I've read that they've said that they won't be doing any DLC for God of War but I still think that they should. They have like 2 or 3 realms that were "unavailable" so they could quite easily add worlds there...

I've loved God of War for PS4 even though it was the first game for me from the whole series. It's probably one of my top games alongside Horizon: Zero Dawn. Not sure why they didn't just add the New Game+ option right away though?

maybe they just want to move on to making the next game instead of DLC?

I would love to try this out very soon. I am actually looking forward to try many games in the coming week and this will be on the top of my list as well.

Back