Going to forums?

Jakob.

Credits
Why and for how long have you been going to forums? When did it start?

It started for me when I joined an animé forum that had downloads. I liked the fact that there was people to talk to and I stayed. Been going to forums for almost 4-5 years.

it will be about 1 or 2 years this summer that I have been going to forums. the first forum I went to was G4 forums and someone else invited me to another forum and forum other forums through that.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ April 05, 2008 12:48 pm) it will be about 1 or 2 years this summer that I have been going to forums. the first forum I went to was G4 forums and someone else invited me to another forum and forum other forums through that.
I remember when I invited DS to the first GF

QUOTE (Xeon @ April 05, 2008 04:18 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ April 05, 2008 12:48 pm) it will be about 1 or 2 years this summer that I have been going to forums. the first forum I went to was G4 forums and someone else invited me to another forum and forum other forums through that.

then the second one then to the third one and I took it over and found out jcink gave better feature and moved over here make this the 4th one and the successful one as well
cool0003.gif
cool0003.gif

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ April 05, 2008 05:25 pm) QUOTE (Xeon @ April 05, 2008 04:18 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ April 05, 2008 12:48 pm) it will be about 1 or 2 years this summer that I have been going to forums. the first forum I went to was G4 forums and someone else invited me to another forum and forum other forums through that.

then the second one then to the third one and I took it over and found out jcink gave better feature and moved over here make this the 4th one and the successful one as well
cool0003.gif
cool0003.gif

party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif
party0002.gif

Back