Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Damn these dudes managed to make these videos into something epic and awesome to watch, enjoyed watching that thanks :grin:

Superman beat Goku.
Saitama is probably going to beat Goku... therefore Saitama vs Superman.

Haha love the first video (other ones were good but that one wins for me). I just love how happy Saitama looks after he finds that Goku can take his punches lol. I love that it's keeping him in-character. While yes Saitama is supposed to be a parody, it's still fun to watch these kinds of hypothetical fights. No one needs to win.

I have not watched the "one punch man" but I have heard of it. Is he capable of destroying planets and star systems with a single blow? If not, I'd say Goku automatically win the match. Remember, Master Roshi with a power level of 139 could concentrate enough ki to destroy the moon. Vegeta at 18k could destroy the earth. Goku in current DBZ Super should be in hundreds millions of power level by now.

By now every major character in DBZ and Super can wipe out the entire earth population with a sneeze. I know, very few anime have the level of destruction in Dragonball series. So it is almost unfair in my opinion.

Vash, you're not necessarily right. It hasn't been quite established how strong Saitama is yet. For all we know, he might simply be omnipotent. I think we cannot answer this question until OPM is completed - It would be unfair, as Goku had many more chapters/enemies to become stronger. Personally, I have a hunch that Saitama is actually stronger.

I love Saitama, but he is not half of the legend that Gokus aka Godku. The Sayajin Savior raised him. He does know that right?

Vash, you're not necessarily right. It hasn't been quite established how strong Saitama is yet. For all we know, he might simply be omnipotent. I think we cannot answer this question until OPM is completed - It would be unfair, as Goku had many more chapters/enemies to become stronger. Personally, I have a hunch that Saitama is actually stronger.

It doesn't take much to kill humans with one punch. Some really strong men in real life can do it, and have done it. Has he showed anything else other than one punch kill humans? Goku back in Dragonball series already showed he could knock people out by the air pressure alone (without physically touching them).

In DBZ, by Cell saga, it is said he could destroy the entire solar system with one blow. In DB Super, the god of destruction destroyed several suns while sneezing. And Goku is on his way to catch up.

Back