Gold Membership

Sharon

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So it's about that time when I need to renew my Xbox live Gold membership. Are there any good deals or can I expect any or should I go a head and fork over the $60?

I think you just want to get the game pass? Gives you access to all the games on Xbox.

Bit late now but you could always use the MS Rewards programme. You can make enough every year to renew your gold membership without having to pay for it.

You can also just buy the 12 months of Gold and then do the $1 upgrade thing to get Game Pass Ultimate for the whole 12 months

I feel there maybe good deals for Xbox Gold during the Blackfriday, cybermonday and during Back to school sales, and Amazon Prime day.

I feel there maybe good deals for Xbox Gold during the Blackfriday, cybermonday and during Back to school sales, and Amazon Prime day.
Black Friday is very good for deals on Gold or PS Plus. I always add a year to my PS Plus subscription during black friday.

So it's about that time when I need to renew my Xbox live Gold membership. Are there any good deals or can I expect any or should I go a head and fork over the $60?

Whether or not I fork over the $60 depends on what I'm getting for that $60. That's enough money to buy at least one game so it should be worth me spending that money on the membership instead of spending that money on a game.

Back