Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So apparently a full remake like Perfect Dark was in the works, but Nintendo, being Nintendo, shut it down.

Golden Eye 007 looks like a fun game. I like the gameplay and graphics.

Whelp, did something I never did as a kid. I beat the game on 00 Agent on all levels! Now just having a bit of fun with cheats:

goldengun.png

That's right, golden gun (best version) one hit kill!

laser.png

Though fear the double never ending laser!

I should look into some recorded gameplay...

I remember golden eye on the Nintendo 64 was such a great game and ahead of its time so many late nights and countlesss hours ahh .

A golden-eye remake would be fantastic. I'm extremely interested in what they have going on with these remakes. I also believe they should have finished the Perfect Dark remake. That was my cousins favorite game and I used to play it at his house back in the day. Some good memories.

A golden-eye remake would be fantastic. I'm extremely interested in what they have going on with these remakes. I also believe they should have finished the Perfect Dark remake. That was my cousins favorite game and I used to play it at his house back in the day. Some good memories.

this is close as a remake we will get. Xbox did release a similiar perfect dark remaster years ago, playing it right now actually.

Back