Google Play Android Games Beta for PC

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Google Play Games has launched as a beta to Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

I hope Google Play games run well on Windows PC with less RAM and slower CPUs which are too slow to run Google Android emulators like Bluestacks at a usable speed without slowdown problems.

Last edited:
If you want to get technical I have a smartphone emulator to play certain apps from the Google Play Store. However, this is official and hopefully might run better with fewer resources.

I hope Google Play Games for Windows would also use less storage space compared to installing an Android Emulator like Bluestack Android Emulator or installing Android-x86 for PC directly on a computer's hard drive which can use many GBs of storage space to run Android on a PC.

I wonder if Google Play for PC would convince more Google Play game makers to make more PC and game console style games with support keyboard and mouse, and gamepad controllers.

It would be nice if Google Play Games for PC will remake Android games into regular Windows games which can be run off a .exe Windows program file, so users don't need to run Android games in an Android emulator to play Google games, so games should run faster and better because they don't need to be run in a emulator or virtual machine which can use a lot of system resources like RAM, CPU, and storage space.

Last edited:
Back