Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
You get what you pay for as they say.

So since owning a Wii U, I bought pro controllers for both wii and wii u games which at the time I didn't realize they were cheap knock offs. The only reason I bought them were was because they were miles cheaper than the official Nintendo ones which cost as much as a new game.

So yeah, if you ever buy controllers throw down the money for the official ones.

Or don't buy it in the first place. Louise Ford wouldn't have one I suppose lol

Orrrr buy a pre-owned one, ;)

Still pretty pricey, and I rather spend the money on a new one with warranty.

Or don't buy it in the first place. Louise Ford wouldn't have one I suppose lol

I kind of need them as I need a actual controller for wii games, not that wii stick. and it bothers me a little with the gamepad screen.

Always buy first party controllers. They just last so much longer. Plus they're likely more precise and responsive than cheaper third party ones. Sure they're more expensive at first... but if you have to buy third party controllers every 2-3 months then are you really saving anything? (I mean a first party controller can easily last years.)

I always like to go for official products. I have tried cheaper versions of controllers that belong to my cousins and they're horrible

Always buy first party controllers. They just last so much longer. Plus they're likely more precise and responsive than cheaper third party ones. Sure they're more expensive at first... but if you have to buy third party controllers every 2-3 months then are you really saving anything? (I mean a first party controller can easily last years.)

Yeah I knew better, but its wrong that controllers cost as much as a game :squint:

Back