Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Today during DC’s FanDome online event, Warner Bros. Montreal finally revealed Gotham Knights, the long-rumored and previously teased next big Batman game.

Gotham Knights is coming out sometime in 2021 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC. And wait, there is gameplay!

Errr, enemy levels? what?

If The Bat is not playable then no dice.

the bat with plot not enough for you?

Well she's alright but yeah not enough coz they are all basically supporting characters in the bat world and not The MC BAT lol

They just tweeted the voice cast, from twitter and psu:

Batgirl is being played by America Young, who has previously done voice work for Barbie shows and Monster High films. Taking on the mantle of Nightwing is Christopher Sean who voiced Kazuda Xiono in Star Wars: Resistance. Sloane Morgan Siegel who has been in multiple TV Shows will voice Batman’s sidekick Robin.

Rounding out the Knights, Red Hood will be voiced by Stephen Oyoung who played Martin Li (Mister Negative) in Insomniac’s Spider-Man. Finally, Glidart Jackson will lend his vocal talent to Alfred. He has previously worked on a number of Star Wars games.

They just tweeted the voice cast, from twitter and psu:

Batgirl is being played by America Young, who has previously done voice work for Barbie shows and Monster High films. Taking on the mantle of Nightwing is Christopher Sean who voiced Kazuda Xiono in Star Wars: Resistance. Sloane Morgan Siegel who has been in multiple TV Shows will voice Batman’s sidekick Robin.

Rounding out the Knights, Red Hood will be voiced by Stephen Oyoung who played Martin Li (Mister Negative) in Insomniac’s Spider-Man. Finally, Glidart Jackson will lend his vocal talent to Alfred. He has previously worked on a number of Star Wars games.

some good voice talent then.

Court Of Owls stuff is good but too bad The Bat is not playable.

I feel like this won't be on Switch and that's disappointing. But I like the action of what is there. I bet MatPat thought the Court of Owls would be in The Batman movie after seeing this, but boy was he wrong.

Back