Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

An E3 trailer for this game which is due out this fall.

I think they were trying to focus on the fact they are going to try and make it a lot more competitive and give drivers the chance to earn a racing license for their local race track (in the UK anyway, not sure about other countries).

I'm not really sold on racing games. Sure, the graphics on these games are really realistic, but the gameplay and replay value isn't there for me. It's basically, you start with the crappiest car with balanced stats, then you have to win races to upgrade your vehicle to the max stats. Then you beat time challenges, then you beat your OWN top scores. That's basically it, and it's at most a 10 hour game for a ton of money and development spent on it.

I think they were trying to focus on the fact they are going to try and make it a lot more competitive and give drivers the chance to earn a racing license for their local race track (in the UK anyway, not sure about other countries).
What? How would that even work? What if the player behind the controller is a 14-year-old kid without a driver's license?

But yeah, same old. To all of the experts of the racing games, what's the difference between this franchise and Forza ones? They both seem the same to me.

I didn't even really like the trailer. It was too edited out so it was hard to see proper racing or the cars that the game will have. I sadly don't understand the appeal of driving/racing games in general. Unless you have like one of those proper racing setups that cost a ton of money it just seems a bit repetitive.

Eh, another trailer which doesn't show too much, its a racing game though - think everyone knows what to expect pretty much.
Let me guess... you start with a cheap car, then you have to race to earn upgrades or buy a new car, which you will then use to buy an even faster car. It's the same old routine since the old days of racing. The only thing I am interested in these games is the full driving setup that would let you drive using a steering wheel, multiple monitors, and a great sound system. But seeing as those things probably cost thousands of dollars, I think I'll just pass with this game, and racing game in general.

Back