Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from the variety:

Jason David Frank, the actor who originated the role of Tommy Oliver a.k.a. the Green Ranger in the “Power Rangers” franchise, died Nov. 19 in Texas. He was 49 years old.

Frank’s death was confirmed to the Associated Press by his manager, Justine Hunt. No further details about the actor’s death could be confirmed, but she asked for the “privacy of his family and friends during this horrible time as we come to terms with the loss of such a wonderful human being.”

“Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” premiered in 1993 on Fox Kids, airing for three years for a young audience enthused by its dynamic casting of kung-fu savvy vigilantes. The “Power Rangers” franchise has continued across multiple iterations and adaptations in the years since, with Frank often returning to his role in the series, becoming a beloved figure among the fanbase.

RIP Jason David Frank. I enjoyed watching him play the green ranger in the Power Rangers.

He commented on my IG a few years back was shocked when I heard this also a new Movie he has made called Legend of the White Dragon will be out next year it will the last time we will see him act. Also his last video is here on IG he thanking everyone and the Angels which is weird

Back