Greetings

Elliott

Awards
Credits
Hello all! Elliott here. It looks like I'm going to be a new writer for the Nintendo 3DS Daily site. I've been following the site for a
while, but I wasn't aware of its bustling online community until now. To introduce myself, I come from the UK, and I'm just your slightly misanthropic sixth form student with a passions for literature, comedy, hip-hop music and, of course, Nintendo. My favourite franchises would have to be Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing. So yes, pleased to meet you all. In the past I've been relatively inept at these message board things, so I apologise in advance if I have no idea what I'm doing!

Hello all! Elliott here. It looks like I'm going to be a new writer for the Nintendo 3DS Daily site. I've been following the site for a
while, but I wasn't aware of its bustling online community until now. To introduce myself, I come from the UK, and I'm just your slightly misanthropic sixth form student with a passions for literature, comedy, hip-hop music and, of course, Nintendo. My favourite franchises would have to be Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing. So yes, pleased to meet you all. In the past I've been relatively inept at these message board things, so I apologise in advance if I have no idea what I'm doing!

Welcome! I look forward to reading your writings.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Elliott! Your first article is pretty good if I may say so myself!

Well, your introduction alone has me sold. Welcome to the site and good luck with your articles.

Back