Greetings!

TofuFury

Awards
Credits
Hello there! I'm TofuFury, and I've ventured here from nintemple.com for the writing contest. However, I don't want to just post here for the contest and leave, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a lifelong Nintendo fan, and games have been part of my life since I had an NES back when I was 9. I'm a huge RPG fan, but I also love platformers and action games. The SNES is my favorite system, but I have fond memories of all nintendo systems.

Here's my top ten favorite games of all time to give you an idea of what I like to play (In no particular order):
1) Earthbound
2) Chrono Trigger
3) Super Mario Brothers 3
4) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
5) Final Fantasy Tactics A2
6) The Pinball Arcade
7) Super Mario Galaxy 2
8) Metroid Prime Trilogy (cheating, I know...)
9) Super Metroid
10) Super Smash Brothers (WiiU)

Nintendo Network ID: TofuFury
Steam: thenorthsea

Glad to meet all of you!

Welcome to Gaming Reinvented TofuFury! It's a bit quiet at the moment, but we hope to get some more people here fairly soon.

Didn't you also write that article for the main site contest?

Hey CM30, and thanks for the welcome!

And I did write the Dark Souls II article for the contest. I had planned on writing that piece eventually, but the contest helped speed the process along and make it a reality.

Thanks D cpvr , I'm doing well! Just getting ready for the return to lordran event for Dark Souls. Also getting a feel for the forums. How are you?

Back