Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

This is an RPG where everything is negotiable and should be out sometime in 2018. Sooooo, a Undertale clone?

I am surprised nobody has commented on this game yet! It looks seriously fun. The type of game where you can mess around and have various options to do so. I absolutely love the art style. It makes it stand out much more.

I really hope that it will have many options and different paths to take. I enjoy playing games that give you some freedom with decision making and such. Looks promising.

I'm looking forward to it, as I'm always up for new RPGs and this one seems like it has a lot of potential. However, I don't know if it's just me but it seems like this "drawn" art style for gaming seems to be really popular as of late. Don't get me wrong, I like it quite a lot, but I wonder if the sudden influx of games in a hand drawn style is possibly due to them being easier and more budget friendly for smaller studios to develop.

Who knows, maybe it's actually harder. I'm no developer and I only know how to make pixel art animations.

Back