Multi GTA 6 Trailer releases on the 5th of December

This trailer is going to break many records. It's a shame. Rockstar is never going to be punished for their greed.

This is going to be a massive trailer and a massive release. I just hope it is a decent game.

What? Too good for the game awards? But yeah, internet will break that day, brace yourself!

I feel a lot of people wil watch the GTA 6 trailer on Dec. 5 to see what's new in GTA 6.

Saw the trailer, many ugly PLOT design imo. Main PLOT is alright design wise, too bad GTA is always about the "bad guys".

A Miami Vice Series like Game in GTA engine would be great. Miami Vice is already one of the inspirations of the game anyway.

Last edited:
What? Too good for the game awards? But yeah, internet will break that day, brace yourself!
Defo too good for any other show, to be honest. The hype behind Rockstar is massive, just makes sense for them to do their own thing on their own terms.

Can't believe the trailer got leaked early. Looked amazing and I can't wait for it. Shame it's coming out in 2025 tho, seems so farrr away

Defo too good for any other show, to be honest. The hype behind Rockstar is massive, just makes sense for them to do their own thing on their own terms.

Can't believe the trailer got leaked early. Looked amazing and I can't wait for it. Shame it's coming out in 2025 tho, seems so farrr away

Have to wonder if the leak was planned by them or someone couldn't wait.

I would think it was someone being an idiot, probably someone from YouTube. They could have easily beaten the most views in 24 hours thing if it was released at the actual time. Releasing it early messed that up

Back