Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Next month GTA Online is getting new content called Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, it’ll let you run your own criminal organization and sell contraband across Los Santos.

Again, this is GTA Online! No offline content has been announced, maybe E3?

I don't think we'll ever get offline DLC, no matter how much I want some. Online updates sound interesting though, I'll probably jump in for a couple of hours here and there to test it.

Sounds great. Unfortunately I have to wait still. Three months of no GTAV because it's being shipped over.

Also we can download or make our own scripts for offline mod. Google it

I'm a console gamer, so it doesn't work that way for me sadly.
which Console? I'm aren't full of knowledge regarding the consoles part however I known to the fact that GTAIV on PS3 had support Offline scripts and wouldn't be surprised if they did that same for GTAV on PS4

which Console? I'm aren't full of knowledge regarding the consoles part however I known to the fact that GTAIV on PS3 had support Offline scripts and wouldn't be surprised if they did that same for GTAV on PS4
PS4. Is it possible without jailbreaking? Didn't realise this was a thing.

PS4. Is it possible without jailbreaking? Didn't realise this was a thing.
I seen people do it and uploaded videos on youtube. GTAV only offline only unfortunately since rockstar bans people if they hack them online with mods.

Yes it can be done and plenty of people have done so, but better google or get someone who has more knowledge since I don't own a PS4. I only done it on pc games

To be honest, I'm getting really bored of GTA 5 now.vAll of the deathmatches are "earn rp or cash" and the environment is just so toxic. I think some new content would be great to freshen up the game some more. Hopefully they update the single player, becauseI'm starting to play that more than the multiplayer.

To be honest, I'm getting really bored of GTA 5 now.vAll of the deathmatches are "earn rp or cash" and the environment is just so toxic. I think some new content would be great to freshen up the game some more. Hopefully they update the single player, becauseI'm starting to play that more than the multiplayer.

you just need to play with the right people.

Back