Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I pretty much just got home from seeing it and it's sooooo good. Personally it's probably my favorite Marvel movie of all time. So I decided to make a topic of it. Though, if you want to talk spoilers, just remember to use spoiler tags as to not spoil anyone.

I have three favorite parts that I can remember off the top of my head, but I think my absolute favorite part is when
Peter used the rocks to make himself Pac-Man.

This movie gets a 10/10 from me and if you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend you do. Unless you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet. Then you might want to watch that first.

*holds up flame shield*

I have yet to watch this series....

*holds up flame shield*

I have yet to watch this series....
You should it's really good. You don't even have to be caught up on the rest of the Marvel Universe movies. Though, it would help, but when I saw the first one I hadn't really seen any of them so it's probably fine.

Plus the music is really good. Though, I'm also a big fan of 70's and 80's music.

This movie is fantastic. I saw it in IMAX tonight and I had completely forgotten the one trailer I saw for it so I went in blind, didn't know what to expect. It had me teary-eyed on more than one occasion. Probably my favorite Marvel film as well. Baby Groot was the highlight for me. Maybe it's because I just became a father last Fall, but a lot of stuff in the film really hit me emotionally.

This movie is fantastic. I saw it in IMAX tonight and I had completely forgotten the one trailer I saw for it so I went in blind, didn't know what to expect. It had me teary-eyed on more than one occasion. Probably my favorite Marvel film as well. Baby Groot was the highlight for me. Maybe it's because I just became a father last Fall, but a lot of stuff in the film really hit me emotionally.
I went with a friend and I looked at him after the movie and said, "Dude, who's cutting onions in here?"

But, no baby Groot stole the whole movie. Especially at the beginning. I was almost dying of laughter.

I honestly never watched it. I'm a Marvel fan, but I was never a fan of Star Lord.

Awesome movie, not better than the first one tho, but It's pretty good, the character development on Yondu man, and Peter (StarLord) with his dad, great chemistry.

Back