Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The true megaman X filler.

There's just so much of this genre and specifically this brand to choose from. They all look really good, with some challenging and well-thought-out combat. First heard of it on the 3DS.

I'm so hyped for this. Azure Striker Gunvolt was one of those games I got on the 3DS on sale and it was good, but I didn't beat it because of time and forgot about it until the Switch had both games and I finally got back to it. It's a great series. Luminous Avenger ix is pretty much the sequel to those games so this is the sequel of the sequel and it looks awesome. Sadly I don't really remember what happened in the first one because its been a few years so hopefully the game gives a bit of a lore refresher.

I'm so hyped for this. Azure Striker Gunvolt was one of those games I got on the 3DS on sale and it was good, but I didn't beat it because of time and forgot about it until the Switch had both games and I finally got back to it. It's a great series. Luminous Avenger ix is pretty much the sequel to those games so this is the sequel of the sequel and it looks awesome. Sadly I don't really remember what happened in the first one because its been a few years so hopefully the game gives a bit of a lore refresher.

I've yet to play the first one, didn't realize it was a spin off.

I'll be sure to grab both this year.

I've yet to play the first one, didn't realize it was a spin off.

I'll be sure to grab both this year.
Yeah, if I had to compare it to anything it's like Megaman Zero. So it's a spin off, but if you haven't played Gunvolt it'll be somewhat confusing. Only difference is these games will be canon to Gunvolt 3 whenever that happens.

Yeah, if I had to compare it to anything it's like Megaman Zero. So it's a spin off, but if you haven't played Gunvolt it'll be somewhat confusing. Only difference is these games will be canon to Gunvolt 3 whenever that happens.

I have played the gunvolt series, though its been a fair few years, I should look into replaying all of it.

I have played the gunvolt series, though its been a fair few years, I should look into replaying all of it.
That's my problem. It's been so long that I just forgot what happened in detail. I remember important details, but none of the big ones. I will always remember this though

Sucking at a game has never felt so good.

That's my problem. It's been so long that I just forgot what happened in detail. I remember important details, but none of the big ones. I will always remember this though

Sucking at a game has never felt so good.

Took me ages to track down a high quality mp3 of that song. I see the whole series is re-released for console. I may just replay it all this summer.

Took me ages to track down a high quality mp3 of that song. I see the whole series is re-released for console. I may just replay it all this summer.
Definitely. If I weren't drowning in unplayed games, I'd replay the series before ix 2.

Back