froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
At one point or another, we've probably all worked a job that made us unhappy. I used to work in HR. I was bored to tears most days but I also knew how many people in my company hated their job. That said, none of them ever did this.

The message was apparently left on the desktop of a computer at an unknown company. Reddit user 'assumetehposition' claims it was his coworker and fellow temp who left the message.

"He believed he was in a temp-to-hire position, and after three months of extra hours and butt-kissing, turns out it's just a temp position. He was a good worker too. I'd have recommended him. Too bad he burned his bridges."

Tom guide

He just lost a good reference. I wonder if he used his work hours to make this. If he did, I can see why the company would not want to hire him.

lol, I salute this guy.
That's pretty clever. XD

This is creative, but I notice he forgot to program in the maximixe, minimize, and close button into his window.

It's a shame he did not leave his name or contact info on this window. He could of gained so many job contacts online since so many people saw his program. But, he decided to be anonymous.

I think he should have done something even funnier. Message boards are incredibly easy to do see

Untitled.jpg

Easy!

Thanks, that's my little cousin playing on the computer

QUOTE (Zero @ December 01, 2009 08:46 pm) I think he should have done something even funnier. Message boards are incredibly easy to do see

Untitled.jpg

Easy!

That is a sweet idea for a forum/message board with the category of "why my job sucks" and have categories like the bossy boss, gossipy employee, and the controlling manager. I'm sure a lot of people can relate.

I think it would be funny if the guy made a forum about his loosy experience at his job, and sent the link to all his co-workers and boss.

Back