Hack and slash game suggestions

Goatman

Awards
Credits
As you see on the title, I'm looking for hack and slash game suggestions. I think they are really fun to play, and they are great if you need to spend some time while you're waiting for something else. I'm looking for something other than Devil May Cry series, Bayonetta, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as I've already played them.

I would really appreciate it if you would recommend me a good hack and slash game as the last one I played was Revengeance and frankly, it's been a while since I played that one. 

I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

Edit: I don't own a PS3, so I can only make use of Xbox 360 or PC suggestions.

Dynasty Warriors series is a pretty decent series of hack and slash games. Not sure how you feel about Role Playing Games but Dynasty Warriors has an RPG aspect. There are many different weapons and characters to choose from that you can level up. I believe some of the games even have an online game mode which just adds to the fun and enjoyment. If you want a game like Devil May Cry, I would suggest Dante's Inferno . It also has some RPG characteristics as you can choose which attacks to improve and make them more deadlier. You are also faced with the choice of saving or damning your opponents to health. The choices give you different karma points which you can use to further evolve your character.

For online hack and slash you could try Vindictus. It's free to play and its fun to smash a kobold or goblin over the head with his buddy's corpse or a rock. Offline and PC, I would go for Prototype. You do have to build your character up through the story missions and grind for evolution points but once you get up to speed it awesome to wreck military hardware and throw around cars. All of the God of Wars just for the kill animations, though they are repetitive after a while. I feel like there should be more.... ah well, maybe they'll come to me later. 

any Dynasty Warriors type game, no better hack and slash than that.

War Hammer 40K was pretty awesome from what little I played. Plus you can probably pick it up for pretty cheap right now.

Back