Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
not much is know about it but for sure it's a new manga in the .hack series unknown if it will be a new anime or game or both.

link

here is a translation of the text below the first pic. using my vista translator

Book Name
ケロケロエース Vol.1 KEROKEROESU Vol.1
価 格 Price
48ï¼￾円(税込) 480 yen (tax included)

発売日 Release date
ï¼’ï¼￾ï¼￾7年1ï¼￾月26日 On October 26, 2007
発 行 Departing line
角å·￾書店 Kadokawa Shoten

※発売日ã￾¯åœ°åŸŸã￾«ã‚ˆã￾£ã￾¦å‰￾後ã￾™ã‚‹å ´å￾ˆã￾Œã￾‚ã‚Šã￾¾ã￾™ã€‚ * The release date is around the region may be required.

1ï¼￾月26日創刊ã￾®ã‚³ãƒŸãƒƒã‚¯èªŒã€Œã‚±ãƒ­ã‚±ãƒ­ã‚¨ãƒ¼ã‚¹ Vol.1ã€￾ã￾«ã￾¦ã€￾ October 26, launched the comic magazine "KEROKEROESU Vol.1" at the
.hack//XXXX(ドットãƒ￾ックイクスフォス)ã￾§ã￾Šã￾ªã￾˜ã￾¿ã€￾喜久屋ã‚￾ã￾Œã￾­å…ˆç”Ÿ . Hack / / XXXX (DOTTOHAKKUIKUSUFOSU) in a familiar, musical glasses teacher久屋
ã￾®é€£è¼‰æ¼«ç”»ã€Ž.hack//LINK 黄æ˜￾ã￾®é¨Žå£«å›£ã€￾ã￾Œã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒˆã￾„ã￾Ÿã￾—ã￾¾ã￾—ã￾Ÿã€‚ , The comic series. Hack / / LINK Twilight of the Knights, is the start.

「.hack//G.U.ã€￾ã￾®æ™‚代ã￾‹ã‚‰ã€￾ã￾•ã‚‰ã￾«ï¼“å¹´ã￾ŒçµŒé￾Žã￾—ã￾Ÿ2020年。 ". Hack / / G.U. "from the era, and three years after 2020.
新ヴァージョンã￾®ãƒ￾ットゲーム「The World R:Xã€￾を舞å￾°ã￾«ã€￾ The new version of the net game "The World R: X" to the stage,
完全オリジナルã￾®ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ¼ãƒªãƒ¼ã￾Œå±•é–‹ã￾•ã‚Œã￾¾ã￾™ã€‚ Completely original story.

旧作ã￾‹ã‚‰ã￾®ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ³ã￾®ã￾¿ã￾ªã￾•ã‚“ã‚‚ã€￾åˆ￾ã‚￾ã￾¦ã￾®æ–¹ã￾§ã‚‚楽ã￾—ã‚￾る内容ã￾§ã￾™ã€‚旧作everyone from the fans, who can enjoy the contents first.
ã￾œã￾²ã￾”覧下ã￾•ã￾„ï¼￾ Check, please! ï¼￾ !

damn I watched the first one but I didnt follow it after that

I found some more info on it:

CyberConnect2 recently revealed yet another new .hack media within the past couple days. Entitled .hack//LINK, the new storyline takes place in 2020 in both the real world and The World R:X. The main character is Tokio Kowloon (last name spelling tentative), a game-loving middle school student who has a normal life until Ayaka Amagi (first name spelling tentative), a mysterious girl, transfers into his class.

link.jpg

A special hidden poem of sorts reveals:

Good morning, Kite.
Your courage is needed again.

Good morning, Haseo.
Start your journey once more.
Your fury is needed again.

Good morning, Tokio.

Your story is finally about to begin.
It's okay if you still don't understand.
But, it seems like "they" have already set out?

You too, start here.
Now is the time that your power is needed.

".hack//LINK" -The Third Revelation-

Back