froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
EEG/Electroencephalography headsets, growing in popularity among consumers, need better security, suggests a team of researchers who say that hackers could use the items to steal passwords.

Read More

I think it is best not to wear headsets, hats, or even head phones which don't belong to you, or don't trust since they maybe EEG headsets which are designed to steal your password.

I wonder if it would be possible to steal password by using powerful radiowaves from an antennae without the need to use a EEG headset.

To be honest, I think that it just a joke but then you never know. Beside why would you share headphones anyway?

To be honest, I think that it just a joke but then you never know. Beside why would you share headphones anyway?

In the original article, the source of this information is "University of Alabama at Birmingham", so the info can be consider trustworthy since University and Colleges in the US usually don't post bad information, or they risk ruining their reputation when someone finds out it is fake news.

People sometimes share headphones to share music with friends, and they may lend out their MP3 player and headphones to friends to listen to music on the MP3 player.

In the past, people used to listen to Music CDs with the music stores headphones and stereo before they buy a music CD.

So mind reading in a sense? One step closer to transferring ourselves over to a full robotic body (since I assume this tech could be used for such a process as well.)

So mind reading in a sense? One step closer to transferring ourselves over to a full robotic body (since I assume this tech could be used for such a process as well.)

EEG is a simple kind of mind reading, but not advance as mind reading like on science fiction movies, and books where a person can read a person's whole mind with a machine, or magic.

There is also a possibility that there would be a lot of robotic clones of the smartest people where the world becomes over populated with smart robotic clones. I think people like celebrities won't want their brain to be cloned onto a robotic body since their skills like acting, and dancing won't be worth as much money if there are many robotic clones which can act, and dance like them.

A robot clone can use smart people's ideas to make money off their ideas by writing a book, making a website, or creating an app or game which makes millions of dollars, and not share any of the profits with the regular person.

Back