Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Revealed at the game awards tonight.

This is awesome! I still need to go back and finish Hades at some point. It's super addictive and that's the reason I haven't gone back to it yet. I just need to set some time aside just to binge it.

Can the first one even be finished? ^^;
I would hope so. Though, after doing a bunch of runs, I'm remembering why I don't play a lot of roguelikes. I don't like working my way all the way from the bottom and going up, but in this game, you get permanent buffs to start out with unlike most rougelikes I've seen so even if you start from the bottom you're always getting stronger and I like how I feel like I'm always getting stronger and if I die, its entirely my fault. Not once have I blamed the game for dying, it's always been because of something dumb I've done.

I would hope so. Though, after doing a bunch of runs, I'm remembering why I don't play a lot of roguelikes. I don't like working my way all the way from the bottom and going up, but in this game, you get permanent buffs to start out with unlike most rougelikes I've seen so even if you start from the bottom you're always getting stronger and I like how I feel like I'm always getting stronger and if I die, its entirely my fault. Not once have I blamed the game for dying, it's always been because of something dumb I've done.

Seems like after awhile you just don't have the items needed to get far, mostly due to lack of skill of making sure not to get hit.

This is awesome! I still need to go back and finish Hades at some point. It's super addictive and that's the reason I haven't gone back to it yet. I just need to set some time aside just to binge it.
We are in the same boat here. Hopefully, I would be able to complete the first one before this one comes out.

Back