Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Well tomorrow is Halloween again and as such GF has put up a Halloween skin that will only be up for tomorrow. I should have had it up sooner but I never got around to it. This skin doesn't have a complete button set but it still looks sweet. Just to avoid confusion the red lights mean new posts and the pumpkins mean no new posts. Well I wish everyone a safe and spooky halloween from Gamingforce! Also if the site is still around next (which it should be) you will see this skin again!

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 01, 2008 11:47 am) and the skin is now down. well you will see it next halloween! well I'll try and find one for thanksgiving.
Please. Don't.

Just get a Christmas one, and call it quits.

QUOTE (Hachi @ November 01, 2008 10:50 am) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 01, 2008 11:47 am) and the skin is now down. well you will see it next halloween! well I'll try and find one for thanksgiving.
Please. Don't.

I doubt there are any thanksgiving skins at least any good ones but it just depends on if I get to it. and there will be a Christmas skin.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 01, 2008 11:52 am) QUOTE (Hachi @ November 01, 2008 10:50 am) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 01, 2008 11:47 am) and the skin is now down. well you will see it next halloween! well I'll try and find one for thanksgiving.
Please. Don't.

I doubt there are any thanksgiving skins at least any good ones but it just depends on if I get to it. and there will be a Christmas skin.
Fine by me.

Shoot. I missed it as well. =[

Back