Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Earlier today, it was announced that Halo Infinite has gone gold meaning it is ready for release. Over on the official Halo Twitter page, the release times for Halo Infinite were revealed all across the world. The game will be available to purchase on December 8, with differing release times depending on the country.

I really hope they have a good story in this one! If they build off Halo Wars 2 ending more than Halo 5's ending, they can avoid a lot of the Halo 4/5 issues.

Devs comment on how Master Chief goes to the bathroom read from cbr and Polygon lol

"You know what? Master Chief just does it," Staten told Polygon. "[Master Chief] doesn’t have time to worry about bodily fluids. He's got more important things to do, and clearly [...] he just does that in the suit." He added, "We don't actively think about it every day, but yes, at some point we did, and it was part of the design of the under-layer of the grayish sort of suit that you see beneath the armor plating."

Frank O'Connor, creative director at Microsoft, also touched on the subject. "Everything that Chief secretes in a normal day goes into the suit and is recycled through capillary action powered by the Spartan’s body movement," he said. "Catheter implies invasion but really is used in the Mjolnir sense to describe a hygienic valve system. Thank goodness for 26th-century supermaterials and bespoke tailoring. Capillary action happens after the voiding. Recycling is almost perfectly efficient," concluded O'Connor.

Saw campaign launch trailer, I don't like the new Cortana, they should bring back the original Cortana, original Cortana's bond with Master Chief is really great, not to mention sexier lol. dang it

Saw the final scene again with the Original Cortana in Halo 4:

Last edited:
What did they change exactly?
her PLOT size lol

It's not the same Cortana AI from all the previous Halo games. And They turned The Original Cortana into a mad villainous AI in the Halo game after 4 and now this, really disappointed.

Saw this video on a guy asking windows Cortana, "Do You Love Master Chief" and her response "That's complicated and personal" lol

The reviews for this just dropped this morning, its looks good

Can't wait to try it out as it will be my first Halo. Reviews are looking good so that's a very good start.

Can't wait to try it out as it will be my first Halo. Reviews are looking good so that's a very good start.
Really!! you should get the Master Chief Collection and try the originals, they are all good (Halo 5 not so much, it's ok but not great)

Reactions: Ash
I am yet to play Halo 5, I'll see how it goes later this month to secure the game. Please fellow gamers, which one is the 'master chief collection?

Ending is MEH basically a repeat of the same thing in 4 ,
instead of reviving the original Cortana.

Story is getting worse and worse. They need to a hire a more capable writer.

Back