Handheld Game Console with USB Fan

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
This video is about Handheld Game Console with USB Fan Color Display 500 in 1 Game Console Retro Game Console with Mini Personal Fan for Kids Adults.

A handheld game console with a fan looks useful for gamers who need a fan to keep them cool while they play games like Tetris and Pong.

I"m not seeing the point in this. My hubby has a fan beside the bed. If I want a fan, I'll just lay on the bed and have his fan blowing on me while I play a handheld.

Neat! I imagine people commuting in a country where central air is not common who have a lot of wait time would like this to pass the time (assuming they don't want to drain their mobile device's battery as they wait).

I feel the gaming handheld console will use very little battery life because its screen is non-color like a calculator and the games are retro games which can run on less powerful devices, and the screen does not have a back light, so the fan can probably keep blowing air for a very long time while the user play games which may help them deal with the heat while riding a bus or train with no air conditioning.

I'm almost positive that the Gameboy had something like this.

Back