PSP Handhelds?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Why is it that the Playstation handhelds (like PSP and Vita) haven't been doing as well as the handhelds that Nintendo makes? Nintendo seems to have the marked when it comes to handhelds for some reason? Why is that?

Nintendo just has better software and their hardware is more fun than a simple screen with buttons on it since they have dual and touch screen. They just had a monopoly that no other could take, I think MS saw this and why we never got a handheld xbox.

Because Nintendo focus on fun, friendly, family games that is also fun to play outside, while Sony focus on home gaming. That's just my opinion tho.

I think Nintendo has been around longer than Sony and MS. They also hand the handheld market a long time ago with the original GameBoy. They've had a chance to get into the handheld and perfect that market before either of the other companies had a chance to create something to begin with.

I think Nintendo has been around longer than Sony and MS. They also hand the handheld market a long time ago with the original GameBoy. They've had a chance to get into the handheld and perfect that market before either of the other companies had a chance to create something to begin with.

Yeah Nintendo started in the 1800s with like card games and such. They have come a long way.

I feel Sony did not promote the PSP and PSP Vita consoles, and games enough where most people know about Sony handhelds and their games.

Nintendo also got a love hotel business during that era when they made playing cards for gangsters lol, and their president frequented the love hotel. Rather Ironic with them now a Family Friendly Gaming Company.

Back