{HAO}Hello

Daniel

Awards
Credits
Now I have to get used to a new crowed of gamers o.o.

Do the staff from TotalGaming get their positions back?

Oh by the way nice forum
winking0056.gif

Hello there and welcome to Gaming Force! I'm sure that you will find the staff very supportive and friendly. As for your old position, you would probably have to ask Demon_Skeith.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Hello Daniel. So.. I believe you know my username
I Might just get back to a GFX artist on GamingForce. I wasn't much of an administrator on TotalGaming and a GMOD spot doesn't fit me. So.. yeah hi!

I would gladly be a gmod I love gaming

And sorry about being gone :/ I got distracted by some other sites and didn't bookmark this one so I had to visit totalgaming again.

Also Hey vlad hows it going.

QUOTE (Daniel @ March 28, 2009 07:02 pm) I would gladly be a gmod I love gaming

And sorry about being gone :/ I got distracted by some other sites and didn't bookmark this one so I had to visit totalgaming again.

Also Hey vlad hows it going.
make sure you have us bookmark

and if Kim steps down to become a GFX I can make your a Gmod.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Yes, get me down to a GFX staff and have Daniel become a Gmod ^^ I can't keep up my activity much either.. So expect me to be like this.. for long ^^

Sorry about my inactivity I can't control it at them moment I have to get my grades up above D's and it's working it's way up there. I am still up for the Gmod so don't count me out

QUOTE (Daniel @ April 09, 2009 07:58 pm) Sorry about my inactivity I can't control it at them moment I have to get my grades up above D's and it's working it's way up there. I am still up for the Gmod so don't count me out

good luck with that, as soon as you can be active we will talk about the mod spot.

Back